Where do I send my application for employment?

Please send your detailed application for employment to the personnel department, email: post_akh_dap@akhwien.at or to
the Nursing Directorate, email: post_akh_pdr@akhwien.at or to the Department for Medical Technical Services and Ancillary Medical Services, email: post_akh_amt@akhwien.at .

For physician vacancies please contact the Human Resources Department for Federal Employees, email: personalabteilung@meduniwien.ac.at .

Please be advised that application documents will not be returned.

Logo AKH kleinVerantwortlich für diese Seite:
Redaktion (AKH)