- What are the email addresses of General Hospital employees?
- Where do I send my application for employment?
- To whom do I send my clinical traineeship application?
- How can I obtain copies of my medical record?
- Medical Questions?
- Where can I get registered, if I do NOT want to be an organ donor?
- How can I apply for a practical training course in nursing?
How can I obtain copies of my medical record?
Your written personal request for copies of your medical record has to be sent to "Externe Anforderungen von Krankengeschichten", Medical Documentation Centre of the Vienna General Hospital, Gentzgasse 8, 1180 Vienna or faxed to +43 1 40400 70570. A copy of your medical record will be sent to you at your own expense.
Please find further information on our homepage at "Das AKH - English" and "Patient information".